ModelHour.com is the key business tool for modeling industry professionals, which provides services to its direct clients – modeling agencies and models- as well modeling business clients who scout out models and modeling agencies. ModelHour.com is a part of InternetGates.com, a global internet holding, offering services in areas like finance, IT, gambling and real estate. Covering all aspects of the ever-evolving fashion industry and providing useful resources and engaging interactive content, ModelHour.com aspires to create the ultimate web-portal for everyone interested and/or involved in modeling, beauty and entertainment. ModelHour.com is introduced and produced by the team of dedicated specialists including market analysts, international fashion experts, multilingual editorial board, and professional IT developers. World acknowledged analysts, the likes of PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte&Touche were consulted for legal advice before launching the project. Having carefully studied the customer’s needs we introduced the best and the most essential services to build the ultimate gateway to fashion world – the ModelHour.com.
ModelHour.com is aimed at creating a global community of fashion insiders, helping them promote their projects and find new contacts. Being the ultimate online source of overall fashion-related information, we strive to bring together modeling industry professionals, including management of modeling agencies, model scouts and bookers and fashion photographers, as well as professional and aspiring models.
Services and Opportunities
Our portal offers you:
- international online catalog of modeling agencies
- professional catalog of established, experienced and successful models
- catalog's models search and selection tools
- professional source of information about modeling and fashion world
- services of promotion in Internet via the portal's pages (news content from agencies and models)
ModelHour.com gives modeling agencies a unique opportunity to find new clients and partners, discover new faces and increase popularity on international modeling arena. Modeling agencies are offered to maximize their exposure by publishing their news, press-releases and casting calls, which they are free to submit after completing the registration. At ModelHour.com you can search for the talent you want, regardless of their location, as we cover regions like Eastern Europe and Asia as well as Western Europe and United States.
ModelHour.com offers both established and aspiring models to add their portfolio to our global models directory. Models are offered the perfect opportunity to get located, evaluated and hired by the leading modeling agencies of the world and start a career in fashion business. Inbuilt voting and rating system shows the most popular models in our directory, offering them additional exposure opportunities.
Our most active and loyal users will be awarded the Honorary Member status and will be offered additional benefits in the form of prizes and gifts.
- ModelHour.com offers lower monthly rates for hosting modeling content than our competitors.
- We offer flexible/differentiated pricing to industry players (large and small agencies) for posting models portfolios, depending on the size of the content.
- We provide 24-hour technical support of the portal.
- Demi Fray (Ukraine, 7/30/2015)
- Dipty Gharat (India, 6/23/2015)
- Jana Svihlova (Czech Republic, 2/2/2015)
- Viktoriya Korotka (Ukraine, 10/10/2014)
- Dima Eleshov (Russia, 10/6/2014)
- Tatiana Nickolska (Czech Republic, 9/11/2014)
- Irina OVS (Russia, 8/15/2014)
- Anastasiya Chernykh (Belgium, 7/13/2014)
- Aleksandra Voloshuk (Ukraine, 7/8/2014)
- Shaznay Corres (Phillipines, 7/6/2014)
- Misha Schwaar (Switzerland, 7/29/2015)
- Tammy Patterson (United States, 10/12/2011)
- Martin Stiles (Australia, 9/28/2011)
- Hanspeter (Hanspe) Heiz (Phillipines, 9/9/2011)
- Phil Helberg (South Africa, 9/5/2011)
- Sirko Loga (Switzerland, 8/8/2011)
- Frank de Jong (Netherlands, 7/13/2011)
- MD 1980 (Great Britain, 7/12/2011)
- Thomas Falater (United States, 6/13/2011)
- Nick Zantop (United States, 6/12/2011)