Privacy of Information
This notice applies to all information collected on the ModelHour.com portal or submitted to ModelHour.com at any time through any Service Pages. Personally Identifiable Information. When visiting ModelHour.com or any Partner's Web site and signing up for or using ModelHour.com services through any Service Page, you may choose to supply ModelHour.com with information that identifies you personally. For End-Users, this information may include your name and contact information, birth date, occupation and industry, shipping and billing information, credit card numbers and other payment information, behaviour patterns, purchase history, and other information. We collect prospect information, which may include name and contact information of individual(s) you think would be interested in our services. Aggregate Information. We collect non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services, and share the aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties.
Restrictions to Children under Thirteen
ModelHour.com does not allow children known to be under the age of thirteen (13) to register for our services. We may momentarily capture personally identifiable information for purposes of determining whether a user is over the age of thirteen (13), and thus qualifies to use our services. Where the user is under the age of thirteen (13), such information is automatically deleted.
Our Use of Information
We use the information you provide about yourself or others to complete the transaction for which the information is intended. Such transactions may include, but are not limited to administering a service, such as e-mail, search, community, advertising sales, e-commerce; completing an order; replying to support requests; or contacting you if you have granted us permission to do so. We do not share this information with outside parties without your permission except to the extent that is necessary to administer the services we offer our Partners and End-Users. From time to time, we also use the information you provide about yourself or others to inform you of additions or improvements to the ModelHour.com services. When supplying name and contact information to ModelHour.com, you can indicate your preference to receive or not receive information and updates about our services. We may also use personally identifiable End-User information to provide targeted content and commerce opportunities to End-Users based on their demographic and behavioural information. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways or for reasons unrelated to the ones described above without also providing an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures reasonably designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Access or Update Your Information
End-Users can access your information by logging in to your password-protected End-User account and at MyModelHour.com selecting to update your "Personal Directory." You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly documents and explains the error.
If you have submitted information on our site but do not currently have an account with us, you can access and correct the information that we collect and maintain by contacting us.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
If you need any additional information, please contact us at:
Email, Search, and Community Specific Terms and Conditions
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
- Daria Ganzina (Russia, 5/8/2013)
- Ginger Olivas (United States, 4/8/2013)
- Nataliia Gubska (Ukraine, 4/7/2013)
- Irina Roshik (Ukraine, 4/7/2013)
- shahrooz shirvani (Canada, 3/31/2013)
- YAZDAAN NEHAAL (United States, 3/31/2013)
- Molly Black (United States, 3/31/2013)
- Cheyanne Smallwood (United States, 3/29/2013)
- Tom Brayon (Great Britain, 3/26/2013)
- Veronika Driga (Ukraine, 3/26/2013)
- Troy Vincent (United States, 11/8/2011)
- Tammy Patterson (United States, 10/12/2011)
- Martin Stiles (Australia, 9/28/2011)
- Hanspeter (Hanspe) Heiz (Phillipines, 9/9/2011)
- Phil Helberg (South Africa, 9/5/2011)
- Sirko Loga (Switzerland, 8/8/2011)
- MD 1980 (Great Britain, 7/12/2011)
- Nick Zantop (United States, 6/12/2011)
- Yuri Mihailov (Israel, 6/2/2011)
- Maria Maxutov (Russia, 5/24/2011)
New modeling agencies:
- Max1 Models Agency (Romania, 1/22/2012)
- Addikenn (United States, 12/20/2011)
- Karen (United States, 12/13/2011)
- Модельное Агентство «Fashion girls» (Russia, 12/10/2011)
- Anima (India, 12/8/2011)
- Top World Model Management (Netherlands, 12/6/2011)
- PRASHA GROUP (India, 11/27/2011)
- Sands Models (India, 11/22/2011)
- The Ingram Management Agency (IMA) (United States, 11/21/2011)
- Tamimodels (Russia, 11/14/2011)